I was tagged by fellow photographer and blogger, Melissa Mullinax. 🙂 She doesn’t know this, but she’s been in my Explorer “favorite photogs” list for YEARS now, she rocks and is so sweet. Miss Sara tagged me last week, so this is my post for both 🙂
“7 Things About Me” … i.e. blogging about 7 things you may not know about me.
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 7 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post.
4. Pass on the tag.
So, here we go:
1. I used to sing – opera, classical, country. I was in a country band. Big hair. BIG!
2. I like to collect all different colors of expensive nail polish (OPI, China Glaze) and never have time to paint my nails or get a manicure.
3. I would pay someone to potty train my toddler right now. That’s right, submit your application. This is the most frustrating thing for me.
4. I am REALLY clutzy. I can fall UP the stairs.
5. I am addicted to the Lee’s Summit Roll at Mr. Sushi in Lee’s Summit. And their crab salad. The best sushi, ever! If C- would go every weekend, we would be there.
6. I really LOVE babies, love everything about them and if I had one in the house all of the time, I would be happy.
7. I love to go antiquing and collect vintage jewelry